Skip Navigation
  • Residents
  • Businesses
  • Hours & Contacts
This table is used for column layout.
Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply for financial assistance?
The first point of contact is the Town Administrator who will refer you to the Hampton Falls Welfare Agent Pam Mattingly.

How do I obtain approval to use the Town Hall or other Town location(s) for a special event?
Please obtain the form entitled “Selectmen’s Permit,” fill it out and follow the instructions on the reverse side obtaining input from Departments, then submit it to the Town Administrator. Should you wish, you may attach a narrative explaining your request. This form is then presented to the Board of Selectmen at a future public meeting for consideration. The Hampton Falls Board of Selectmen meets twice per month; the first and third Wednesdays.

How do I prepare for consideration of an application for elderly exemption?
Once you have completed an Application for Elderly Exemption and obtained the documents required, you should make an appointment to meet with Town Administrator Lori Ruest.

Is there a process to ask for specific information such as policies, regulations, minutes or other general information?
Please complete the form entitled “Public/Citizen’s Request for Information” or contact the Town Administrator for direction.


Town of Hampton Falls, 1 Drinkwater Road, Hampton Falls, NH 03844
(603) 926-4618
Website Disclaimer | Virtual Town & Schools Website