Skip Navigation
  • Residents
  • Businesses
  • Hours & Contacts
This table is used for column layout.
Frequently Asked Questions

 How do I obtain an application packet?
Application packets are obtained from the Building Inspector. The packet contains general information, as well as a number of required documents, and a checklist to ensure a complete application is submitted. Applicants must contact Circuit Rider Planner to schedule an appointment to review the application and plan(s).

What happens once the application is submitted?
The Building Inspector reviews application documents for completeness and informs of the date of the public hearing and collects the fees associated with the application. The Secretary then prepares the legal notice for publication in the newspaper, the abutter notices for mailing and creates a Planning Board file.

When are fees due?
Fees are due at the time the application is submitted. Please refer to the schedule of fees in the Zoning Ordinance book. The Building Inspector will verify the fees at the time an application is submitted.

Can additional documentation be submitted separate from the application?
The Planning Board requires that certain documentation be submitted with the application, however, should additional information be needed, the Planning Board will accept it up until the agenda close date posted on the schedule of meetings. Any documentation to be considered by the Planning Board should be submitted by the agenda close date, otherwise, the Board may choose to continue the application to allow time to consider the documentation.


Town of Hampton Falls, 1 Drinkwater Road, Hampton Falls, NH 03844
(603) 926-4618
Website Disclaimer | Virtual Town & Schools Website