Skip Navigation
  • Residents
  • Businesses
  • Hours & Contacts
This table is used for column layout.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I obtain an application packet?
Application packets are obtained from the Building Inspector. The packet contains a number of required documents as well as a checklist to ensure a complete application is submitted.

What happens once the application is submitted?
The Building Inspector reviews application documents for completeness and informs of the date of the public hearing and that fees that will be billed for the costs associated with the appeal. He reviews the applications documents for report to the ZBA. Application documents are processed by the Secretary who prepares the legal notice for publication in the newspaper and abutter notices for mailing. The Secretary also reports to the ZBA with respect to the application documents and processes a bill and creates a ZBA file.

When are fees due?
Once fees for the cost of the newspaper advertisement are known, a letter outlining the fees associated with the application is prepared and mailed. Fees are due before the public hearing can be held.


Town of Hampton Falls, 1 Drinkwater Road, Hampton Falls, NH 03844
(603) 926-4618
Website Disclaimer | Virtual Town & Schools Website