Code Enforcement FAQs

What is the process to report what I feel to be a violation of Hampton Falls regulations?
Please obtain a “Memorandum – Office of Board of Selectmen” form, indicate your type of request as appropriate (request for information, complaint, etc.), fill out the remainder of the form, sign it and submit it to the Administrative Assistant.

Do I need a permit for a yard sale?
Yes. Please complete the form entitled “Selectmen’s Permit” and submit it to the Building Inspector for consideration. Residents are allowed up to two (2) yard sales per year.