Corner of Drinkwater and Parsonage Roads
Open Saturdays: April 1 - November 30 (except July 4 weekend)
8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
(except on Spring Cleanup Day)
Hampton Falls Residents Only
$30 Three year dump sticker required.
Accepts only these
- Brush, grass, and leaves only
- Brush up to 5" in diameter.
- Dispose of brush in the designated area. Align cut ends to expedite chipping.
- Dispose of leaves and grasses in separate designated areas.
Rules for the Disposal of Used Petroleum Oil at the Hampton Falls Brush Dump
- Only Residents of Hampton Falls may participate in this program.
- Residents must call 926-5752 for an appointment Monday- Thursday before delivering the used oil.
- Used oil must be brought in clear containers, no larger than 5 gallons.
- Residents must identify their name and phone number on the container. (Stickers will be provided).
- The town appointed agent will inspect the used oil before accepting it for disposal.
Stumps, commercial, industrial, construction and remodeling demolition and hazardous waste.
An exception to this is a minimum amount of (less than ½ pickup truck load) household renovation debris that is acceptable for disposal at the annual Household Waste Collection Day.