Rules for the Disposal of Used Petroleum Oil at the Hampton Falls Brush Dump
- Only residents of Hampton Falls may participate in this program.
- Residents must call 926-5752 for an appointment Monday- Thursday before delivering the used oil.
- Used oil must be brought in clear containers, no larger than 5 gallons.
- Residents must identify their name and phone number on the container (stickers will be provided).
- The Town appointed Agent will inspect the used oil before accepting it for disposal.