Assessment Appeals

I think my taxes are too high. Who should I talk to?

  • The assessor can help you with that. He/She can review your property card with you and give you an abatement application if appropriate.
  • Since the assessor does not have regularly scheduled hours you can make an appointment through the tax collector.